Students: Yen-Chin Wang
I am starting my PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). My advisor is Prof. Danijela Čabrić. My current research interest is localization and synchronization in wireless communication systems.
- M.Sc., Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, August 2017
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, June 2015
- Yen-Chin Wang and See-May Phoong, "Blind estimation of symbol timing offset in OFDM systems," in 2017 IEEE 18th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), Sapporo, 2017, pp. 1-5.
- Shih-Hsun Ma, Yen-Chin Wang and Char-Dir Chung, "MISO-OFDM system with subband beamforming," in 2016 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), Chengdu, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- Yen-Chin Wang and See-May Phoong, "Blind CFO Estimation in OFDMA Uplink Transmission With General Carrier Assignment Scheme," in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 1014-1017, May 2018.