Cognitive Reconfigurable Embedded Systems Lab
Hi! I’m a 2nd year MS/PhD student in the CORES Lab. My research interests include millimeter-wave (mmW) communications and machine learning applications in wireless communications.
- BS, Electrical Engineering, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, 2015-2019
- MS, Electrical Engineering, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, 2019-Present
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, 2019-Present
V. Angelopoulos, E. Tsai, L. Bingley, C. Shaffer, D. L. Turner, A. Runov, W. Li, J. Liu, A. V. Artemyev, X.-J. Zhang, R. J. Strangeway, R. E. Wirz, Y. Y. Shprits, V. A. Sergeev, R. P. Caron, M. Chung, P. Cruce, W. Greer, E. Grimes, K. Hector, M. J. Lawson, D. Leneman, E. V. Masongsong, C. L. Russell, C. Wilkins, D. Hinkley, J. B. Blake, N. Adair, M. Allen, M. Anderson, M. Arreola-Zamora, J. Artinger, J. Asher, D. Branchevsky, M. R. Capitelli, R. Castro, G. Chao, N. Chung, M. Cliffe, K. Colton, C. Costello, D. Depe, B. W. Domae, S. Eldin, L. Fitzgibbon, A. Flemming, I. Fox, D. M. Frederick, A. Gilbert, A. Gildemeister, A. Gonzalez, B. Hesford, S. Jha, N. Kang, J. King, R. Krieger, K. Lian, J. Mao, E. McKinney, J. P. Miller, A. Norris, M. Nuesca, A. Palla, E. S. Y. Park, C. E. Pedersen, Z. Qu, R. Rozario, E. Rye, R. Seaton, A. Subramanian, S. R. Sundin, A. Tan, W. Turner, A. J. Villegas, M. Wasden, G. Wing, C. Wong, E. Xie, S. Yamamoto, R. Yap, A. Zarifian and G. Y. Zhang, “The ELFIN Mission,” Space Sci Rev 216, 103, July 2020.
- Best Paper Award, 4th ACM Workshop on Millimeter-Wave Networks and Sensing Systems
- Member, Tau Beta Pi
- Member, IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu
- Teaching Assistant, ECE M16 (Digital Logic Design), Winter 2020
- Summer Intern, The Aerospace Corporation (2018, 2019, and 2020)
- Summer Intern, Northrop Grumman Corporation (2016 and 2017)