Mr. Jun Wang received his B.E. degree from Beijing University of Technology and MPhil degree from City University of Hong Kong, in 2006 and 2009, respectively. In 2009, he joined the Electrical Engineering Department of The University of California, Los Angeles, advised by Prof. Danijela Cabric. His research interest includes various issues related to spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks.
- MPhil., Electronic Engineering Department, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China, 2009
- Graduate Researcher, Beijing Embedded System Key Lab, BJUT, Beijing, China, 2006-2007
- B.E., Electronic Information Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China, 2006
- F. Penna, Jun Wang, D. Čabrić, Cooperative Localization of Primary Users By Directional Antennas or Antenna Arrays: Challenges and Design Issues (Invited Paper), submitted to 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and CNC/USNC/URSI Radio Science Meeting (APS/URSI 2011), Jan 20, 2011
- J. Wang, P. Urriza, Y. Han, D. Čabrić, Weighted Centroid Algorithm for Estimating Primary User Location: Theoretical Analysis and Distributed Implementation, submitted 13 Dec. 2010
- J. Wang, P. Urriza, Y. Han, D. Čabrić, Performance Analysis of Weighted Centroid Algorithm for Primary User Localization in Cognitive Radio Networks, in Proc. Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, 7-10 Nov. 2010, Pacific Grove, CA, USA
- Jun WANG and Q. T. ZHANG, “A multitaper spectrum based detector for cognitive radio,” IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking Conference 2009 (WCNC2009), April 2009.
- Jun Wang, "Multitaper Spectrum Based Detection for Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks," MPhil Thesis, CityU, Sept 2009.
- Adviser: Prof. Q.T. ZHANG